LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A LITTLE BIT OF VERMONT

It has been so hot and humid here lately, even the wee little ones need to hose themselves down!!!!! Here is a little bit of summer color.
Someone thought this old wooden wagon would look better blue???? Some people will paint anything....
I just love old rusty bikes, or just about anything old and rusty I guess.
See, I told you old and rusty.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed a little view of Vermont.
Michele

1 comment:

Jillayne said...

I love Vermont! We were there several years ago and enjoyed it so much - it was so charming and so very old and quaint. We were there in the summer but they kept talking of foliage season - I could not figure that out at all. We lived in the Yukon - the leaves come out at the end of May and by mid-August they are turning yellow and falling. The I saw pictures. I do love Vermont!