LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

CATCH UP POST

I have not blogged in a few days, other than to do a 4th blog party. I would like to catch up on some activities I have promised and share with you my family and friends 4th weekend. This is a display as you enter our home, Happy 4th Of July!!! I love my rusty ole truck!! This is someone's grammy in the Alburgh 4th of July parade. I love, love this photo.
Here is my figgy with her Emma Bean taking a ride in the pram.
Here is Brian giving Emma a ride on the four wheeler. Emma does all things humans do.
Here is our collection of sea glass. We love combing the beach for treasures. Some family members have found valuable old glass bottles and such. Notice the vintage soda bottle piece of glass. Here is a small collection of our sea glass, we love to collect it.
Here is the Missy Jean, all set up and ready for a fishing trip.
This photo ends a fantastic family day and a wonderful holiday weekend.
Here are some photos to share of our yard sale we posted a picture about, back in the spring time. It rained all day that day but it did not stop the yard sale customers, they are tough individuals to say the least.
We decided this sale we would color code for our pricing, this worked out very well. Here is our pricing. We don't price things very high. Our thinking is the lower the pricing, the more people will purchase, this does work!!
I looked over in this direction to spot this bear peaking out from the box he was sitting in all by himself. A small girl with her grammy purchased this bear he was nearly as big as she was, it was precious!!
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you all had a wonderful 4th holiday.
Michele & Minyele

No comments: