LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Monday, April 26, 2010

A WEDDING GIFT FOR FRIENDS

This is a wedding gift I just finished for some friends of ours. Let me share it with you. I took an antique picture frame I purchased at our local auction house. I used their wedding invitation (it is here in the frame) I took the shiny paper that is inside the envelope and cut out doves using this paper, one is glued to the invitation the other dove has a spot of color. I took the remaining doves and the sticker that was used on the mailing envelope and put these little lovies in a pure white organza bag. I stamped white satin ribbon with a bride and groom and also another piece with the words "enjoy the journey". I took all of this ribbon and vintage lace and made a bow. The background is antique sheet music. I finished off with white and red/pink silk flowers along with a coffee stained antique doily. I like how it came out. I hope our friends do as well. Thanks for stopping by. Michele & Minyele

No comments: