LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Friday, April 16, 2010

DAY TRIP FOR PHOTOGRAPHS AND FABRICS

I took a little day trip to St. Albans, Vermont to Joann's Fabrics for fabric for our dog bandanas that we have to get sewing soon for our upcoming craft shows, farmers markets, etsy and whatever else we decide to show at. My little trip took me on some side roads off the beaten path. This is a little church in Swanton, Vermont. Great hah? I should of tried the door, am sure it was locked. Next time by this road I will travel there again to see if the door IS locked, maybe can get a picture of inside, that would be great. Traveling on my journey I saw this sitting out on someones lawn. I just had to stop to catch a picture. Will make a great Vermont Greeting Card. We will see how it sells.
Here is some of the fabric I purchased for the dog bandanas. Minyele was waiting for the sale so she could go to pick out the fabrics, she missed it for she is in Greece. I think it is better to be in Greece than picking out fabrics, but she loves what she does with the dog bandanas, I love that!
The little frog fabric was in the clearance rack, 50% off from that price, ended up being $1.00 per yard, this is my kind of sale. There wasn't much more in this area to purchase, that was a shame. We will be taking it on the road in time for July 4th celebration bandanas. The four legged loved ones have to be styling, too.
I thought that some four legged owners may like the baseball fabrics, there sure are alot of baseball fans out there. Notice the skulls, there will be someone out there that thinks their dog is bad to the bone!!
Well, I am pleased with my purchases and I think I got a few good pictures for our greeting cards as well.
I will be out more now that it is nicer weather trying to find that fantastic photo that will sell great again this season here on the island.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele & Minyele

No comments: