LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Thursday, April 29, 2010

TREASURE TAGS

These "treasure tags" are so much fun!! Take a look at just a few of them. Look at the lil o' cowboy! The two little girls reading a book together, best friends or sisters maybe?? Check out these little children. I sooo love this photo of these two little boys, I have given one of them his own crown with glitter. The toddler in the chair also has her own little crown with pink glitter.
Look at someones Granny!! She is royalty you know!! The man with his son is regal as well.
I love the photo of all the children next to the antique car, maybe they are going to church. The vintage women are probably sisters. I have glittered one skirt with pink glitter, fantastic!!
Oh, and the two dogs, they are in love.
I will be posting these "treasure tags" later on this afternoon. I have to run out to purchase clothes pins for a special order.
There are many more tags, visit here to see: http://aclosetoftreasures.etsy.com
Thanks for stopping by, let us know what you think of our new Treasure Tags.
Michele & Minyele

No comments: