LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Thursday, March 18, 2010

THIS IS WHAT I SEE

Here are a few things I see in my area, the place I call home. The Canadian Geese have arrived. They are everywhere. If you don't see them when you look up you can hear them...
Here is a flock flying over our house. We also hear them very late at night, in the dead of dark they are completing their journey.
Here is a flock of Snow Geese. These birds are getting ready to start their journey.
Today I saw several thousand of them on the lake. One would think the water was covered with snow. This is an area where they are every single year at this time. If you stopped to listen it would be very loud, indeed.
This is another sight I see as I venture around. The sap buckets are hanging and waiting for the sap to run. I love the sight of sap buckets hanging from trees. It is a beautiful sight.
Spring is just around the corner.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele & Minyele

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Oh, those sap buckets are fun! We used to get geese like that at a park near where we lived in California!