LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Saturday, March 6, 2010

PETER RABBIT IS COMING SOON

The sun is shining and spring is in the air. I thought I might do a little spring decorating today.Peter Rabbit will be coming soon so I have created this Easter nest on his behalf. I dug around this morning in my craft room and found three vine wreaths (actually I was thinking about putting into the yard sale pile) but I thought; wait a minute, I can use these as a birds nest. I dug around for some moss and other fun items and located my easter goodies and this is what I came up with.
I love bird nests, one never knows what you will find there. Birds are collectors of things, rope, plastic, feathers, paper etc. In this nest you will find pipberries and a couple of wooden spools of wool, pinecones and eggs of course.
I decorated my favorite item (my canoe) something has happened to my camera, as soon as I get that figured out I will share it with you.
When will you start your spring decorating??
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele & Minyele

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh your nest is lovely! I collect birds nests, I have a running reward to all the kids I know, $5 for each abandoned nest they can find. I lust love the layers of feather, string & other bits of nature that so carefully assemble each home It's nature at it's finest. I need to get on the spring decor bandwagon. I'm still trying to get through the spring cleaning. Lisa