LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Radio Flyer

This radio flyer we found at a local church sale a few years ago. When I saw this little wagon I was so tickled to say the least. I didn't let it out of my sight, (it pays to be early). I knew just what I was going to do with it once I got it home!!!!
I found a teddy bear that needed a great space, sat him in a basket along with some silk flowers and other outdoor items.
This little wagon sits in my flower planter by the road on our lawn for all to enjoy, even in winter.
Have a great day.
Michele & Minyele

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is very cute! He does look a bit cold though. I bet your daughter's wedding was stunning. The setting sounds incredible. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit.