LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Friday, January 8, 2010

A BLANKET OF WINTER

These are some of my things that have been left outside for the winter. I love how snow and ice cover things, changing their appearance. This lantern has seen much weather. Each year it changes in it's appearance, more rust, fading in color, just plain old, weathered and tired, but I love it. This olde lantern has served me well for picture taking; it is a popular greeting card, prop for holiday decorating and more. You may just see it more than once through out my blog. I enjoy lots of birdhouses around everywhere. Birds do find their homes in some of them. This one has seen many snowfalls, sun and rain. I don't think the birds mind though??
I love icicles. I am sure not one single icicle is the same?? Being married to a heating technician I know icicles are not such a good thing afterall. It shows where there is heat loss coming from your home.
Thanks for stopping by. We will see you soon.
Michele & Minyele

No comments: