LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Monday, January 4, 2010

I'D RATHER BE DOING

This is what I spent most of my day doing.....office work, month end and year end business. Wanted to show you my stapler, it is State Property as you can see, wonder which State office it came from....State Highway Department, I probably wasn't even born yet!! I had a sale in my etsy shop, paper ephemera, bridal, wedding. I am sure the brides are starting to shop now for their big day. Feels good to get things caught up for another day. I WOULD MUCH RATHER BE DOING..... This is a bag I am making. I purchased the yarn at a yard sale. I think the colors are very vintage, don't you. I will let you know when I am finished.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope to get some new items posted on etsy when our books are caught up, very soon.
Michele

No comments: