LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

PRIMITIVE VIGNETTE

 
This is one of my primitive vignettes on the screen porch by the door.
The item that all of the goodies are in is a handmade dust pan.
This dust pan was created by my father in law, Jimmy.
It is made with a brass mailbox with a brass handle soldered to the mailbox, this swivels (I guess that is what it does) anyhow, this is the best I can describe the construction, genius...
It has a bunch of random things in it.
The brush, watering can piece and, antique hammer  was Jimmy's as well.
There is a horseshoe, a couple of wooden ice fishing jiggers, these belong to Mr. Nook.
I added a vine wreath and bird house and a button garland I made some years back.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

No comments: