LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

BURLAP ROSES

 
My Figgy and I created these burlap roses for our hoedown barbeque party.
We think they came out pretty good.
I found a tutorial on You tube. 
Just search on You tube "burlap roses" and you will find many tutorials.
I think I am going to grunge some of these up and possibly orange and black glitter, Halloween is right around the corner.  I think these would make nice gifts for those swaps I will be doing with special friends.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

2 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh Michele, these are so pretty. I'm playing catch up from being out of the loop for awhile. Peeped about and you have some lovely posts. The "old" bear and stick pins are adorable. Wishing you a happy week ahead.

Plush Possum Studio said...

The moment I saw the title for this post, along with the pretty photo, I knew that I simply had to see more! What fun! Thanks for the great idea. I love burlap and always have. Would you believe it?--I even used to embroider the stuff!
:)