LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Thursday, July 30, 2015

STICK PINS

 
In the past I have created stick pins and holders for some of them.
Most of these pins have gone to swap partners.
Have you tried creating these?
Well, if you do,  I want you to know they are very addicting and a blast to make.
Just like the snippet rolls it is a wonderful way to use up those tiny pieces of scrap.



If you do decide to create some of these, please do let me know I would like to take a look at your creations.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

4 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Lovely stick pins. I have created a few through the years and also received some pretty styles too. They are so much fun and you've inspired me to create a few again for Christmas gifts. Thanks for sharing. cm

Dreaming of Vintage said...

How beautiful Michele! We should do a swap sometime in the future!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh Kelly has a good idea another swap ! I've not created this type with fabric but loving Snippit rolls and using up the little scraps I sure could enjoy the stick pins. Yours are beautiful. Thanks for sharing

Roosterhead Designs said...

These hat pins are beautiful!; so unique! I've never tried one mixed with textiles - so pretty~ Karen