LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

SNIPPET ROLLS FROM THE PAST

 
A stroll down memory lane.
Several years ago I created what I call shabby burlap snippet rolls.
I have made a few since then and have sent them off to my swap partners.
I love, love to create these, so addicting I say.
Like I said, here are a few from way back.







These are also fun to make in the winter months during quiet time in front of the fire or tv.
When you  need a little bit of a piece for a greeting card or tag you are creating, just cut a piece off and use.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele 


3 comments:

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Your snippet rolls are beautiful Michele! Yes, they're fun to make!

Createology said...

I have yet to make a snippet roll but I MUST!!! I am enchanted with the bits and bobs that are contained with such a simple bit of stitching. Yours are inspiring me once again. High on Life July...

Laurie said...

This makes me want to get out my stash and play!!