LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

SPOOKY TAG AND A GIFT FOR ????

 A spooky tag for a swap partner.
I modge podge the skeleton napkin onto heavy card stock. 
This is a large size tag.
I finished off the tag by tucking in a book spine.




I created this piece for a group hostess.  She has received it, so I can post it now.
I purchased the watch piece from Michael's.  Using a copy of an image from a cabinet card I put in the center and cut out a bird from a book.  I painted the two flowers orange and black along with some silk leaves.  I added a witch hat and a bow for the top.  Oh and an old rusty pin!
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love your tag!! Happy Fall Michele!! Linda

Uniquely Ella said...

Hi Michele, whoever get this tag is going to be very happy. It's beautiful. Happy fall my deat.
Blessings,
Marlene