LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Saturday, October 25, 2014

I LOVE FALL!! VISIT MY FALL/HARVEST PINTEREST BOARD


I so, so love Fall!!
I am not sure exactly why I love it so much, it may be the colors I guess.
I love the cooler temperatures, the color of the trees, so beautiful indeed!
I love the feeling of settling in for the long winter season, the fire in the wood stove, the candles soft glow, slippers and much more.
I thought I would share with you my Fall/Harvest Pinterest board
Take a look....
(image here is in board)
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

1 comment:

Createology said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful Fall Pinterest board. I do believe this is the very first Fall that I am truly embracing. Growing up in So Cal I never knew seasons. Falling into Autumn Bliss...