LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Thursday, August 14, 2014

VINTAGE SHABBY FLOWERS COMPLETED


I started making these vintage shabby flowers awhile back, you can see that post here
Well, I have finished up several of them and thought I would share them with you.
I was inspired by Jennings644 on  Youtube on making these.
These flowers are very simple to make, if you have some vintage trims and other fibers you can create these yourself.






Simply fun and relaxing, not to mention I have a vintage shabby flower to use in my projects all set and ready to go, I LOve that!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

2 comments:

HappyScrappin said...

Gorgeous flowers. Love the colors of the laces. Great job!! ~~ Mary

Unknown said...

I love jennings644 videos on youtube love her