LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Saturday, June 28, 2014

IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING FLOWERS


I am in the process of making some flowers with vintage trims, what fun this is!!
I have been following a lady (jennings644) on YouTube, you can find her here.
Jennings644 is really fun to follow, she does all sorts of different things, great tutorials indeed.




So, I gathered a bunch of trims, thread, and proceeded to follow her video, here are some samples I what I did.
I will put these together and share my end results soon.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Michele

2 comments:

peggy gatto said...

I love these!!!
Thanks for show and tell!!
I am going to try it, have lots of old material!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Just lovely...I need a MoJo uplift and this might help me Have a lovely weekend.