LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

OUTDOOR FUN


Things are starting to look pretty good around here.
I have been working on things for the outdoors.
Each year I purchase the small plants, the $3 ones at my local grocery store so I can replant them in fun planters I have around the house.  
My Figgy gave me this cloche a few years ago.  This is on the table on the outer deck area.



I purchased this spider plant at a yard sale last weekend for $5, yup five dollars.



This year I filled this wooden basket with moss and added this bird. 
This basket is on the rail on the outer deck, the solar light lights the way onto the porch in the dark.



I have decided to move my trees outside on the deck, these have lights that come on at dark.



A bird cage in the garden.




An area around the garage.

I am still working on the garden areas, a work in progress.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

Your garden is beautiful Michele! I have been enjoying mine also this summer.