LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Saturday, March 1, 2014

VINTAGE PAPERS USED



I created these ATC'S for a swap over at ArtJoyStuff
The theme for these are vintage papers.
Only using vintage papers we were to create three of these.




Well I do have quite a stash of vintage papers, I chose to use book pages as the back ground paper and fussy cutting of vintage greeting cards.  



The little children and creatures are from a book I have had for ages, very worn and tattered so it was time to create something with the pages.



I made some birds and butterflies using my punches and vintage music sheets.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

5 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Pretty little ATC's...and a lot of fancy cutting...can't wait for the mail. Kim's swaps are always fun. Enjoy a lovely warm weekend.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh how lovely they all are...hope one comes to live with me!

WW said...

I never thought to use books as vintage papers. I saw that swap, and for some reason could only think of vintage photographs. Your ATCs turned out wonderful.

Marti McClure said...

Hi Michelle, I was lucky enough to get one of your ATCs! They are all so pretty. It was a fun swap. Hope Sping comes to you soon. Marti

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

I haven't made ATCs in ages. How intricate and adorable these are!