LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Monday, March 17, 2014

VINTAGE PAPER ONLY PLEASE!

I have received my three Vintage Papers Only ATC"S from a swap over at ArtJoyStuff
Thanks to everyone for playing and a special thanks to Kimberly for being our hostess.
Kimberly sent along the charm of the lady and a tiny bird, a special surprise for sure!
The guidelines for this swap was; only vintage papers allowed, this was a fun swap indeed.
You can see the ones I created for the swap here.



This one was created by Marti of Artful Curiosities
do you notice that the papers are from a vintage children's book?
Such wonderful fussy cutting done here.



This ATC and fantastic bag is from Dawn Seeman, Dawn does not have a blog but I sure do think she should so she can post her wonderful work.  



This one is from Maggie from The Mag Rag
I so do love the layered use of the vintage wallpaper and I do believe that the flowers are made from vintage sheet music and book pages.
I am collecting/hoarding all of my ATC'S (artist trading cards)  I really do love them all.
One of these days I will do a post of all of them, amazing little pieces of artwork from all over the country.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

2 comments:

Maelchen said...

Hi Michele,
today I received your beautiful ATC "Vintage Paper" and it was like Christmas opening the envelope from Kimberly.
I was sooo happy indeed to have received your ATC and all those beautiful embellishments you kindly enclosed therewith. It was such a surprize, all the more that I simply love all those little things... I guard everything carefully in its envelope. It's a real treasure! Thanks a lot!
Greets,
Manu

Maggie said...

So glad you got my little ATC! Fun to see it posted here. It was a great swap, wasn't it!?

xoxo,
Maggie