LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Saturday, July 20, 2013

MY CREATIVE SPACE AND A HOE OUT


Welcome to my creative space.
I have blogged about my space a few different times through the years.
I decided I needed to do a much needed hoe out, and boy did I do that indeed.
I do love my space, it is where I have stuff that I love, a few things that I like to hoard, a space to be alone and just plain enjoy myself.
This space of mine is the only area in my home that you would find girly girl things, things I didn't get a chance to have or enjoy as a small child.
I hope you enjoy the tour.






A cork board of my Lil O.







If you follow my blog you know that I love a good swap.
I mostly swap tags with others, hanging here are some of the tags I have received from other artists.





































A suitcase full of baby vintage and antique clothing.














































Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

8 comments:

Kadee Willow said...

What fun to see your studio! I felt so right at home with all those treasures. The way you display all the tags is charming and adds delightful texture! The suitcase with the vintage clothing tickles me as I'm a lover of that, too! All in all it is a warm and cozy spot just perfect for letting a creative spirit to be set free!

Laura S Reading said...

I adore peeks into blogger and crafters private spaces. You also make me feel a little better about my own craft supply hoarding. I will admit yours is a bit more organized chaos than mine, but you inspire me.

Kathy said...

Your room looks like tons of fun and I like the way you display your tags. Thank you for sharing!

Mi Cottage Crafts said...

What a fun space to craft in and the tag display is a wonderful idea, tfs
- Jeanette

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

I love it! and i love all the swaps displayed....
hugs

the paper addiction said...

What a lovely space, so full of goodies! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! xx Michelle

AppleApricot Wen said...

What a wonderful space you have. And just look at all the beautiful art you gathered there, wow. An inspiring workspace.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Enjoyed your lovely space. Lots of great "LittleTreasures". I love having things out and in front of me, just sometimes "Too Much" gets me overwhelmed. I think that's why I loved your shelving. Thanks for sharing.