LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Saturday, February 16, 2013

PHOTOS FROM AROUND THE STUDIO

I thought I would share some shots from around my studio with you today.
Here are some very old spines from some books I purchased a few years back from our local auction house.
I am in the process of creating more tags, theme "Antique" and will be using some of these.  Stay tuned for more on that soon.




My best friend gifted me the Willow piece you see and the tiny pink dried roses are from my granddaughters blessing party, you can see that post here.




I purchased this paper weight at a yard sale, adorable don't you think?




My Figgy, her senior year in high school, boy that was a few moons ago.

Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi Michele, I have been taking some me time to catch up with my friends here in blog land. I have enjoyed reading your blog this morning. We are suppose to get sleet, snow and ice later this week,but it won't look like yours. You have a guaranteed way of keeping things cold. Have you ever used any of it to make home-made ice cream? Stay warm and have a great weekend. Hugs and Prayers from your Missouri Friend.

Ann said...

Those are beautiful treasures,
I love dried flowers too
they never lose their charm for me
especially if given by a loved one.