LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Friday, February 22, 2013

A FEW PLANS FOR EASTER CREATIONS

I have been gathering my thoughts on what I want to create for our upcoming Easter Holiday.
Of course I find a lot of inspiration from Pinterest.
I will be creating most of the following projects for my Lil granddaughter, Lil O.




I really like this idea.





These are so darling.
Source




I am sorry, I can't find where I found this.  When and if I do I will give credit ASAP
I thought I could put the bunnies and the peets in an egg like this, but bigger would be my plan.




I have purchased the felt for the projects and I think I will try to stitch them using the pink/lavender sparkly yarn, will look great I think.


What are your plans for some Easter creations?
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

6 comments:

Lady Locust said...

The bunny tails in the first pix are so adorable! What a cute idea. It's always fun to create something that makes you smile.
Happy Day,
JoeyLea
http://thelocustblossom.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

Those are adorable. Like little woolen peeps :)

Unknown said...

OHH, I really like the idea of the egg pocket! I have a bunch of those chickies and I don't think stiching up one of those bunnies would be too hard for even me a - non sewing gal! Thanks for sharing - inspiration is so much fun to find!

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Such great ideas for Easter! Happy crafting. :)

Gabriela said...

I love the pink bunnies!And the eggs are so sweet!I have been pondering Easter gifts but I just got inspired by your post!

Donna Heber said...

These look like wonderful Easter creations! Have fun crafting Michele.