LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Friday, September 14, 2012

WEEKLY INDULGENCE, DRYING ROSES & GATHERING OF WHIMSICAL WINTER B-DAY PARTY

Here is my weekly bouquet, my indulgence.
The large orange roses were awesome, but didn't last to long.

I purchased the roses separate for $4 then the others were $7, not to bad for $11
 Here I am drying the roses along with the pink roses from the week before.

 My grand baby (Lil O) is going to be one in December.
We are planning a large birthday celebration in a lodge in the mountains of New York state.
Her mama (Figgy) is dreaming of a fairy winter wonderland, blues and whites.
I will keep you posted as more time goes by as to our decorating plans.
I will be using the blue glitter on the snowflakes.  I am thinking of white glitter on the pears and apples.


 The gold and brown glitter I purchased, I am not sure why yet....



 These next two pictures I took at Michael's,  this is what we envision, don't know for sure if we will purchase yet or not.

 Of course, I do love birds!!

Have you purchased your bouquet for the week?
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh I must get to Michaels!! No fresh flowers this week. I have a friend who buys fresh flowers weekly. Good idea!!