LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Saturday, September 22, 2012

HALLOWEEN TAGS, NUTTY CUPS AND A MATCHBOX

I have been very busy creating spooky and whimsy Halloween items.
I created five tags for Art Joy Stuff Halloween Tag Swap








 This larger tag is for the swap hostess Kim.
Creating Halloween themed items is so much fun.

 I so love this owl.

 This is a matchbox I created for a swap at Vintage Dragonfly

 The box is full of fun and whimsical Halloween items.

 I had such a blast creating me some Nutty cups.
Two cups created for a swap at Creative Wings
I used some of my dried mini roses on these cups.

The cups are a tad bit small to hold any goodies so I made burlap bags to hold the treat items in.

Do you notice the little wooden mouse on this hat??
 Nutty cup #2


Another burlap bag full of goodies.
This swap had two swap partners.
The nutty cups are nut/candy cups.
Have you created yourself a nutty cup for Halloween?  It is so much fun, go ahead and try one.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What wonderful halloween goodies you have greated! I love your Nut cups, the twisted pipe cleaners as the cups handle is just darling.

Fun creations!
Hugs
Caroline

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

i agree with caroline i think your nut cups are darling...im sure rebecca and marsha will treasure them...hugs

Jane said...

Oh, my, you've created some real Halloween treasures! I was so lucky to receive one of your tags in Kimberly's swap! The one with the stuffed orange pumpkin - love it!
Happy Halloween!
Jane