LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

PARTNERS CHOICE

Let me just say, WHOA, I loved this swap.
JoAnne from Vintage Dragonfly was once again our hostess for a Partners Choice Matchbox Swap
This time we got to make a list of all the things we love and would love to receive.
If you have followed my blog you would know how much I love birds, I love birds...
Is this bird not fantastic or what?
 Lots of bird cutouts and vintage playing cards with birds.
Do you notice the peacock?  I so love this piece of beauty.

 This brown bird is made from wood, I love this, too.

 Lovely vintage doilies and a tiny bird nest with some bling sitting in there.
If you'd be interested in some fun swaps you should check out JoAnne's blog she has one going on, nearly on a regular basis.  Maybe, just maybe you would receive a bird like mine.
Thanks again JoAnne.
If you love birds, what is your favorite?
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

2 comments:

JoAnne said...

So happy you're happy with everything Michele! It was such fun creating this for you! xoxo

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Oh how beautiful!