LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Thursday, May 24, 2012

LAST TRIP TO THE AUCTION HOUSE

Thought I would share with you a few photos from my last trip to our local auction house.
This trip I didn't purchase anything, sometimes I don't.
 Just look at this sad little piano, I think it got a lot of use in the day??
 I just love these old glass jars.
I have one in my kitchen that I keep my most treasured antique cookie cutters in.
 I did bid on this old doctor's bag, I am very frugal you know.  I do believe it sold for 50-60 dollars, more than I was willing to spend.
I do so love going to our local auction house.
I love the thrill of what will be coming out for bid next.  The hard part is one doesn't have to long to decide if one wants the item and what would one do with it once you got it home.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

1 comment:

Dreaming of Vintage said...

The auction house sounds like fun! I would love to go one of these days!