LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Monday, April 18, 2011

EASTER EGG SWAP

The eggs arrived!!I joined an Easter Egg Swap several weeks ago. I made four eggs and have received four eggs, what fun this is... Here is a gift from Cindy (our host) over at Thimbleprims. Beautiful cards and envelopes. I have plans to use in some projects. Thanks so much Cindy. Egg far left is from Mary Ferguson, (Mary does not have a blog). Middle egg is from Michelle & Ashley Cox (these ladies don't have a blog). Egg on right is from Pam at Late To The Party I thank all ladies!! This egg is from Carla at Carla-cosmogirl Thanks Carla.
I LOve all of the eggs I received. Did I tell you I love a good swap??
Have a sunshine day!
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

No comments: