LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Vintage Christmas Greeting Card

This is a vintage greeting card that was my dads. When he passed nearly a year ago now, I was given his scrapbook of cards, birthday cards, valentines cards, Christmas cards, etc.
After looking at alot of blogs today (was a snowy, inside day) of vintage items, I decided to blog about something vintage myself.
I will post more very soon for all to enjoy.
Merry Christmas Dad, I miss you!!
Michele Lee

1 comment:

Anne Lorys said...

What a lovely reminder of your sweet dad! Those are the best sorts of things to inherit. It always makes me a bit sad when I go to an estate sale and see these priceless treasures up for grabs. I'm glad you have and love them!
Anne