LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Friday, October 9, 2015

HALLOWEEN SWAP GOODIES

 Several weeks ago I contacted two swap partners from the past and asked if they would be interested in a one on one swap, they both agreed.
You can see what I made for my swap partners here
Kelly and I agreed to an altered antique book cover, Halloween theme of course.  I love how Kelly used an antique cabinet card, I love that these cards are so easy to create "spooky" with.
This is what Kelly created for me.
You can visit my friend here

 
My swap partner Karla and I agreed on a book cover and a large tag using an image that Karla picked out for us.
Karla altered this book box for me, I just love it. 
I do love owls, I am thinking she knows this about me....

 
This is the large tag Karla created using the image of the enchanting lady.
You can visit my friend here 
I really enjoyed swapping with both of these ladies and plan to do more soon.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele
 

3 comments:

JoAnne said...

All of you are talented artists and fantastic swapping friends. Looking forward to swapping with you again soon Michele! XO

Marilou said...

Love the swaps you have played in Michele! Beautiful work on both ends!
Hugs Marilou

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Love swapping with you my friend!