LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Friday, June 26, 2015

RECIPE MINI ALBUM REVISITED

 
I thought I would share this mini paper bag album from several years ago.
I wanted to share something artsy with you since I have not been in my craft space in awhile.
I do love to create paper bag albums...
A great percentage of the paper you see here is original right from a box lot of very old recipes and papers found in a barn at a yard sale.  I can't remember when I found this, several years ago now.
Some of the paper is copies of things from the internet and my stash.

 
This is the front.



 
I have tons of things stuck in every nook & cranny, ha!!





This album was given to my swap partner when finished, she loved it...



I just loved using the image of the ball jars, I LOVE ball jars.  I thought it would be a wonderful space to write a recipe on.



I hope you enjoyed going down memory lane with me.  For those that are new to my blog and have not seen this in the past,  I hope you enjoyed it as well.  If you have not created a mini paper bag album you should give it a try, loads of fun I say.
You tube will have tons of videos for you to follow on this.
Thanks to all for stopping by.
Michele

1 comment:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

What a wonderful idea for a good cook! A vintage album of days gone by...my how housewives used their time and talents wisely in days gone by...
now how about joining the 'Seaside Souvenir's" paper bag album swap on Paper Traders...if you are so inclined to play with paper in the summertime...I yearn for the seaside each year and feel so blessed when I am able to visit the sandy. shore...
Karla