LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Thursday, February 5, 2015

"HE LOVES ME HE LOVES ME NOT" BUNDLE

This is a bundle for a swap partner in Blissful Art Group.
A bundle consists of one handmade card, one ATC, one altered tag, pick two to create and send with a small side of goods/stash.
This is my card.  I used scrapbook paper and two paper doilies, other cut outs and some fabrics mixed in.


This is the tag I created.



I also created this dress form tag all dressed up for the occasion just for the fun of it.
I did send along a package of goodies but did not get to take a pic of that.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

2 comments:

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Gorgeous work Michele!

Cat Stegall said...

LOVE it all!! blessed to have such an amazing swap sister! THANKS!!!