LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Friday, July 4, 2014

RED, WHITE & BLUE BUNDLE


Happy 4TH of July everyone!
I want to share my Red, White & Blue bundle I created for a swap partner.
This tag is made using a greeting card, chipboard letters, a vintage doily, flowers, bling and a blue glass marble along with a red checker.
I thought all items were fitting for a 4th of July celebration...




The greeting card I am sending along is a photograph I took awhile back of a blue jay.
I've added some goodies in an organza bag, some additional tags and some vintage trims for my swap partner to use.



I again used my brown paper bag multi envelope.
The blue jay card is in the top pocket, the goodies are in the middle pocket and I tucked the tag in the pocket in the front (pocket made by wrapping trim around the piece, hence-making a pocket)



I just love creating these bundles.
I hope you and your family enjoy your long holiday weekend.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Michele

No comments: