LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Sunday, May 4, 2014

LOVE A HAT


Do you wear hats?
I love hats and would like to think that I could wear the most amazing hats to the places I go.
However, that would not go over very well around my neighborhood.  If I perhaps wore the hats I would like to wear, I am pretty sure I would be looked at as if I have five heads.
I do have a few vintage hats in my studio and love to wear them around the house every now and again, and swear I am going to wear one of them, one of these days.
I thought you may like to see my Hats, Hat Boxes and Hat Pins Pinterest Board.
(picture source on board)

I guess I did wear Easter hats when I was a small child when my Aunt Ida brought me to her church on Easter Sunday.
For a few years she knitted me a skirt, a sweater or a vest and took me to the department store to purchase a blouse, white gloves, a little purse and an amazing little hat.
Maybe this is why I enjoy the hats for I find them to be a symbol of dressing up as a child at Easter.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele







2 comments:

Kim said...

I love hats! And wouldn't you know it, no one looks worse in a hat than me. Seriously, it's bad

Dreaming of Vintage said...

I love hats too. I would love to collect them, but I have no place to display them. I would go to the Kentucky Derby just to wear a really cool hat!