LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Sunday, April 20, 2014

EASTER BASKET VIGNETTE



HAPPY EASTER!!!
My Easter basket is on the dining room table.
This basket is from my Mr. Nook's boss from about 25 years ago.
It is quite large around but very shallow, I love this basket.
This pink and blue egg is actually a metal wind-up music box, I purchased this at a yard sale many many years ago, probably for pennies I am sure, I am frugal like that.



This plant I purchased a few days ago at the grocery store and decided to put it right inside the basket along with the other items.



One of my owls and some other items are found in the basket.



I don't do much decorating for Easter really, less is more sometimes.
Do you have a favorite basket you like to get out around Easter?
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

No comments: