LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Monday, February 24, 2014

SHARING MY SWAP GOODIES

Hello everyone!  
I am so sorry to have been gone this long, I had computer problems aghhh!
I have gotten behind on my blogging,  and I need to share with you all of the Valentine goodies I received from my wonderful swap partners.
I received this altered heart shaped candy box from Lisa/LisaLaughsFlicker over at the MAMA group, she spoiled me so good with all of the goodies and the box is so beautiful, love it.

See, I told you!



This is a fabric tag from Terri/Designs by Terri Gordon also from the MAMA group.  I tried and tried to get a good picture of this amazing tag, maybe because some of it is pure white, don't know.  What I do know is,  this is stunning!!



These are the three pocket tags I received from Red Lead from their 2014 ATC project.  So sweet!



I received a wonderful package from Mercedes/All Things Pretty over at An Altered Place.
First up is an altered Bingo card, isn't this fantastic?


This is an altered matchbox I also received  from Mercedes from the Vintage Dragonfly Flicker group.
Darling indeed!


A peak at some of the goodies inside.  I am sure I will make good use of these little pieces.
 



Three tags from a swap over at Blissful Art Group
This tag is from Kimberly/ArtJoyStuff
Such vintage goodness.



This one is from Darlene Rolls
Love the bright reds on this one.



This one is from Cathee/catartnsoul
So charming...




A chipboard heart from Kristin from An Altered Place.
Lots of love here....




A lovely altered cabinet card from Kimberly/ArtJoyStuff from a swap over at Blissful Art Group.
Lovely indeed!!

Kimberly also included this darling tag, so sweet...



These ATC's are from a swap over at ArtJoyStuff
The one with the red crown is from Dawn, a gold metal letter attached, love it.
The one with the arrow is a gift from Kimberly our wonderful hostess, includes goodies attached.



The one with the gold bird is from Amy/Flicker page this bird is carrying an actual tiny envelope, I love this...
The little boy is from Marlene/Uniquelyella, vintage lace and trims, some of my favorite items for sure.
 I wanted to thank each and every one of you for these wonderful swap opportunities.
I specially want to thank the hostess's of these swaps, thanks for all you do!
Thanks for stopping by.
I have been busy with some Easter/Spring creations, will post on that soon.
Michele


No comments: