LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Friday, November 15, 2013

HOLIDAY BUNTINGS


 I really love used greeting cards , I think there is a ton of beautiful paper to be used in many different ways.
In the past I have created package tags, bookmarks, altered tags as gifts and swapping, and now buntings.
These six buntings are for a swap with Kindred Souls Art group.








I specially like this one!



I love the silver, blue and gold hues to these two cards.  The cards do have some soft glitter on them, in the lights of the church and ice on the trees, they are stunning indeed.
I painted the crocheted snowflakes with silver glitter and also the acorns.





This is a collage I created for our Kindred Souls group leader, she will be swapping out all the buntings (six players) and string with ribbons for us and send back.
This is another greeting card adhered to an antique book cover.  I love how this turned out.  I think I will be making a few more for holiday gifts.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Michele

2 comments:

TracyMB @ Crows Feet Chic said...

Really pretty... such a nice way to reuse the cards! :)

chateau chic said...

These are truly lovely! Wonderful creativity in each card.
Mary Alice