LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Friday, October 4, 2013

MORE HALLOWEEN CREATIONS


I have been quite busy with ghost, gobblins, spiders and such.
I love creating for Halloween and have joined in several swaps this season so I can create until my hearts content, and that it is....
Here are three tags, last one is for our swap hostess over at Roses On My Table the theme is Happy Haunting.




Here are three ATC'S I created for ArtJoyStuff, the theme is "Pretty Little Witch"




This trick or treater I created for my Figgy.
I used images I purchased from Hidden Vintage Studio
Sorry, the photo is not very good, sometimes one just can't get a good photo no matter what we do!!




Random tags.
Have you created anything for Halloween?
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

No comments: