LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Sunday, September 29, 2013

A LITTLE DECORATING AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME


I thought I would share with you a few of my decorations.
This vignette here is filled with a lot of items I love and a few from the past.
I do love mini pine cones and mini pumpkins of all materials.
The Halloween eggs Figgy made several years ago along with the ghost.



I purchased this little fella last fall during a trip to Maine.
The boo sign is made using a piece of drift wood.  My all time favorite Yankee candle is Harvest, love!


I had a birthday a few weeks ago, I purchased this owl for myself, love, love for sure.



Are you all decorated for Halloween?
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

2 comments:

Kim said...

Well, happy belated birthday. Your owl is sweet and your decorations look lovely. I don't do much decorating. I always "intend" to but it never seems to happen.

espnsportstv said...

Happy Birthday! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!