LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

NEEDLE WORK


A few weeks ago Figgy and I went to a few yard sales.
Out front near the road were several boxes with the words "Free".
Well I hardly never walk past these boxes without taking a quick peek, one never knows.
This time it payed off, take a look at all of these needle work pieces, yup, they were all free.
There are more, I will post these at another time.




I really have no use for these items and would like to sell them to any of you that are interested.
Please do email me and I will get back to you on details, dimensions and pricing and such.
I put these needle works in a box and loaded into my car thinking my followers may just love to have them...

















Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

No comments: