LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Thursday, August 23, 2012

A HALLOWEEN TOP HAT

I purchased a top hat from Michael's, this is what I created with it.

The two little children is a copy of a cabinet card I have, it is of two family members but the few people I have asked don't know who they are.
I love using this image and have used it many times in my creations.
 The buttons are actually a button garland.

I love creating Halloween items.
Fall is coming, it is my favorite time of year.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

2 comments:

Angela Reeves said...

It's gorgeous! I absolutely love owls, so this is right up my alley :-) Thanks for sharing your pics!

Laurel Stephens said...

This is just simply incredible. How on earth do you do that?! Oh, to be creative and talented must feel amazing!