LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Friday, January 13, 2012

I LOVE BALL JARS

I love old Ball jars.
I use them for many different things, let me show you a few.
I inserted a simple votive holder in the top and put in a tea light candle. This jar is filled with buttons. Just think of the possibilities!!
This jar has several little vintage bottles.
Some measuring spoons in the kitchen.
Some of my favorite tea, it is tea time right now...
In my craft space.
For paint brushes, pens, pencils and such.
These Ball jars are even good for putting little bears in, cute don't you think?
I decorate with them for the holidays.
These jars can be filled with many different items for each of our holidays.
How about some eggs for Easter, some candy corn for Halloween, perhaps some spiders and scary bugs as well. How about a bird nest with tiny eggs, some heart candies for Valentines, the possibilities are endless.
I hope I have inspired you to go out and find a few for yourself.
What will you store in yours??
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

2 comments:

Something Special said...

those jars are so cool. I made some candle holders in jars and votive cups for some Christmas presents this year.

mercedes scott said...

Hi, Michelle! I just found your lovely and fun blog! We are partners in Wendy's "Hearts and Flowers" Swap - how fun! I love your idea of the Ball jars; I too, love these and recently started using them to store millinery and ribbon... they look so beautiful when displayed :) mercedes