LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Saturday, December 3, 2011

RECYCLED HOLIDAY GREETING CARDS

Have you ever wondered what to do with your smaller scraps of sheet music?
I have cut down into strips to make holiday garland.
Have you ever wondered what to do with your holiday greeting cards?
I have been saving ours for a few years now. In the past I have managed to use some of them in collage work.
This year I have decided to make gift tags using the greeting cards.
The tags come in all sizes, some have a variety of strings and ribbons for hanging and others are for taping to packages.
I really like how most of these came out. Some cards I was able to get 2-4 tags out of one card.
We are having our local holiday craft show on Saturday. I will be in attendance with a bunch of these tags and the sheet music strips for making holiday garland.
I was sure to put some aside for my own use.
I am sure most of my blog followers are aware of this but just in case there are a few out there that are in need of some inspiration, I wanted to share.

Other years I have made and sold these snowflakes made from sheet music. I am so sorry, I can not remember where I found this tutorial it was about three years now.

Thanks for stopping by.

Michele

No comments: