I finally finished up with the rest of the organza bag dying process.
(see earlier post)
I used wine red, bright yellow, and purple dye. The bags are so white and see through that they didn't come out in the shades as I intended. These are more like pastel colors, pretty though.Using scraps of vintage lace and trims from my stash. I started out by sewing with my sewing machine a strip of lace or trim along the bottom of each bag.
I then glued another piece of lace or trim along the top of that.
Cutting out many pieces from my stash of trims and lace and a stash of vintage wedding dress scraps I glued to the bag.
Using vintage buttons, cubic zirconia post earrings (a stash from my dad) and some other miscellaneous babbles and bling I glued randomly on some of the bags.
These bags are now available in my etsy shop.