LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

JUST THE TWO OF US

Minyele and I took a day trip to Plattsburgh, New York a few weekends back, just the two of us. We ate lunch at one of Minyele's favorite places to eat. Then off to do some errands, shopping and more. We noticed a sign "going out of business" just our kind of sale. Happened to be an antique shop. I usually don't go anywhere without my camera. After asking permission to take some photos these items we found of great interest, go figure... Look at this darling little sewing machine, love it! How come there is always just one of something that you think you just have to have?? I love this, if there were more, they would be in my kitchen cupboard right now.
I loved the color of this thread, interesting. This sure is alot of thread for someones project.
We both had a great day together and were also able to take some pics to share with all of you.
Michele & Minyele

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow,
Love that little sewing machine! Hate to see folks going out of business, but ya gotta love those prices. Your grunge collage is awesome, I love that dingy look too. Lisa
PS I think it is very cool that you want to make egg baskets for your family. You are right, are lots of possiblities

Laurie said...

Oh, lucky you! I am making my way back around to visit my new friends from OWOH! I'm following now!