LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Monday, October 19, 2009

Our Trip To A Pumpkin Festival

Minyele and I took a road trip to Keene NH to the Pumpkin Festival, pumpkin festival, I guess so! I have never seen so many carved pumpkins in one place in all of my life, AMAZING!! The pumpkins were on the grass, on the sidewalks, in the trees, on shelves.
Of hundreds and hundreds of pumpkins, I think this one was the winner! There were fun carvings, dark carvings, gross carvings, cartoon carvings, doctors, dancers, advertisments, wizard of oz and more.
Here is Minyele and Pumpkin Head Man. At first I thought this was just a stuffed scarecrow type person, until he moved, just in time to snap the picture. Pumpkin head man said something to Minyele, wonder what it was??
This was one of two very large staging areas where the pumpkins were all lined up, lit up once night time came. This was amazing!!
Here is Minyele in front of one.
This picture was from earlier in the day. These are the shelves I spoke of, these were everywhere.
Minyele decided she wanted to take a ride in the pumpkin wagon!!
We thought this photo would be fitting for our blog.
We had such a good time.

No comments: