LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Saturday, July 25, 2009

MY COLLAGE BOOK IN PROGRESS

Here is the front cover of my collage book. I used a vintage photo album. The pages were heavy cardstock to begin with, no adding extra strength on these pages. I can also use the pages for pockets. I am trying to destash some paper items. I have a few boxes full of scraps I would like to use in some project, this is the project I decided to do. I never throw anything away, another reason to open another shop; http://papercollector.artfire.com/ Stop by if you are in need of some vintage/antique paper for your scrapbooking, altered art, collage projects. Paper items and embellishments you won't find in your typical scrapbooking store. This is a page in the collage book, the image of the fairies was actually one image on a poster that I found at a yard sale over the 4th of July weekend. I have a few more images left to use, maybe you will see them in this book? Be sure to check back often to see the progression with my collage book, feel free to leave a comment with any suggests or ideas, we love to hear from people. Have a great weekend!

No comments: