LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Sunday, December 21, 2014

LAST OF MY CHRISTMAS CREATIONS

These are the last of my Christmas creations.
I made this spooly snowman for my Aunt Cindy, my dearest friend.



I am not sure if I am that thrilled with her face but I ruined one thread spool trying to draw a face, I am not good at drawing...




This is an altered frame I created for an ornament swap over at Vintage Dragonfly.
This swap consists of two ornaments.


This is my second ornament.
A spool tree.
The spool is pink, you can't see it very good here.



This is a snippet roll I created for Laurie in our Flicker swap group Vintage Dragonfly.
I have to thank Laurie for the pictures because I forgot to take pics in my haste to get this in the mail to her.





I had a wonderful time creating for all of my swap group partners and family this holiday season.
I will be taking a small break from creating and blogging, besides I do have to find my craft room floor before I can attempt one more thing.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

No comments: