LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Monday, January 7, 2013

VINTAGE WITH A SPLASH OF RUSTIC


I do love a good swap, guess I have probably mentioned this a few times!
Creative Wings was offering a swap of a matchbox filled with goodies to start off the new year, I just had to say yes...



My swap partner is Rhea from Starrgazer Creates
Just look at all this goodness she sent.



I so do love vintage and antique doilies and linens, must be Rhea had a visit to my blog!
Thanks Rhea once again.
The reasons I love a swap so much is all swap partners are so generous in giving.  I love to receive items that I can use in the items I create without going to the stores and most of the time these treasures are things you would not be able to find anyways.
Thanks for stopping by.
Valentines days is fast approaching, I am putting my thinking cap on, excited to get started on some pretties.
Michele

No comments: